Are you a LinkedIn or Facebook Group owner with an engaged following of at least 3,000 members? Are you currently offering “How-to” information or any form of online training for your members? If the answer is “no”, we have an exciting solution for you because your members are starving for this information and we provide the solution for you!
Allow me to share with you how my team accidentally minted $185,677 for a LinkedIn Real Estate Investing Group Owner and then did it again to bank over $429,539 for a Social Media Group Owner. In fact, my intrepid “mistake” exposed an amazing profit center that works consistently for ANY engaged Facebook or LinkedIn Group…LIKE YOURS!
Advance and solidify your position as a true Thought Leader in your industry by providing valuable content to your Group. Content that helps your members achieve THEIR goals.
The graphic below breaks down all that WE do for you. You don’t need to lift a finger (but welcome to participate to any degree you wish) and we split all proceeds 50/50 (this creates a LOT of cash – the inevitable result of providing great solutions to your members).
In a nutshell, the process works like this:
- We survey your Group to ask them what their #1 challenge is in their business.
- We provide products &/or services to meet or exceed their needs. All products can be licensed with your name, image, brand, etc.
- We handle all the nitty-gritty details such as building a support website, shopping cart, email management, video hosting, relationship management and all product support.
- We conduct periodic webinars to engage, assist and provide your members with ongoing, helpful information.
- We offer continuity through membership opportunities.
- You maintain FULL control of everything, but don’t have to DO anything!
I’m looking forward to returning to USC on February 14th to teach students how to build a professional website with WordPress. We’ll cover everything one needs to know in order to build a killer website with full e-commerce capability and one that ranks at the top of Google.
I’ll stick around for as long as I can to answer any specific questions and excited to get back onto the campus and into the classroom.